Monday, March 28, 2005

Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume II online

Well, the second volume of Clone Wars cartoons didn't let me down! Well, to be totally honest, the Anakin subplot didn't float my boat too much, but the first two episodes were great and all the Corasant (sp?) stories were amazing! Ithorean jedi ROCK (four throats, ya know)!
I find it quite ironic that despite the fact that these prequels are supposed to be about Anakin, he either plays a minor role to the main plot or the stories that are written for him are really weak. How do you manage to not create a sympathetic main character?!? There's been almost 20 years to think something up!
Anyway, check out all the episodes for free online at the link above. I look forward to getting my Tivo'ed copy from Vic Acid when he gets back from his travels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home